Pages

Friday 7 February 2014

Smash and select!

The latest craze of 'necknominations' is sweeping social media daily, I don't know about you but I'm getting more and more frustrated with people trying to out-do each other with some quite frankly, disgusting mixes of drinks!

The binge drinking craze isn't something new, and the concept of downing drinks to chanting or peer-pressure isn't a new idea either. Some banter with @Wrighty1357 on twitter has got me thinking of ways to take over this new craze in a much more fun way for us geeky fitness folk (of which the closest thing we'll down is a protein shake.)

So we propose the following:

SMASH AND SELECT.


You record yourself smashing out a set in the gym and challenge your friends to do the same. They have 24 hours. Post your video on twitter/instagram and tag me in it and I'll upload the best ones on here for all to see.

For this chain to start someone must challenge me, so I am asking for ideas of what I should do.

Now be kind, I am only 58kg so don't go challenging me to squat 200kg standing on one leg or anything. Something that can be achieved in around 60 seconds, which I can then pick a new routine to challenge you guys out there too.

For those of us with competitive natures this could be really fun. Who's up for the challenge? ;) I'll also be making my own nominations this week too so watch out everyone. mwahahhaha

#smashandselect.

No comments:

Post a Comment